February 25, 2012

Alle's Lures working in Guinea Bissau (again)

Ok, so I envy my friend Alessandro. He goes in beautiful places, catches fishes, tests new lures, takes photos and comes back home with a nice smile on his face.
He just came from a trip in Guinea Bissau and shared some amazing shots with us.
He mostly used his own lures and had the chance to test some of his new creations. I think nothing is better than having your designed lures tested on some waters like those of the African Country.
He also tested some lures of my Italian friends Seaspin. I can see a Coixedda and Pro-Q in the mouth of big sized fishes.
It is all too good: the fishes, the setting, the anglers, the lures...
Thanks "Ale" for allowing me to share these photos with my fellow readers.
"Grazie"

Sources:
Vagabond Fisherman Shop
Alle's Lures


Nice Jack Crevalles. One of my favorite fishes.


Jack Crevalle on a Seaspin Pro-Q

Another Jack Crevalle on a Seaspin Pro-Q


Nice Barracuda

Brute force...





Seaspin Coixedda 


No comments: