January 3, 2013

DUO Realis Popper 64

This is a popper that I wanted to get while in Japan but I wasn't lucky enough to find it. I think the demand was so high and I came back empty handed. Anyway, I love poppers and I use anything between 130mm and 48mm and I am very interested in those medium sized poppers that can attract some seabass lurking in skinny waters. I was lucky enough to find this video of the DUO Realis Popper 64 while checking DUO's official facebook page. Video made by a DUO enthusiast named Darko Pesic. Nice video that shows the action of this interesting DUO lure.
Enjoy!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking time for sharing this article....You are absolutely right that Video was made by a DUO enthusiast named Darko Pesic.....I personally liked this video i have also interest in these type of video....Visit this site

Regards,
Berry

Anonymous said...

The right size for our german perch!

Regards,
Marco