December 21, 2012

DUO, Can I Borrow Your Pencil?

Well, I love pencil and top water lures in general. I got pretty excited when I saw DUO testing some nice prototypes. I am sure these lures will be a great success and already looking forward to see more developments and detailed specs.  They are testing them with Jerremy, who is an expert angler, and looks very promising. Here is what he says about the lures:

"I was plesantly suprised during their first swim test, with some of the lures swimming idealy, casting distance and posture stable. Not bad at all for a first sample!! This can be credited to the experience and skill of DUO lure designers, Mr. Adachi and his apprentice Mr. Sasaki. Its not everyday that you see a first prototype lure get the "thumbs up". "

The specs are still secret but we are talking about 140-180mm lures.
Also make sure you check Rusty's blog for better scoop photos.



No comments: