December 11, 2012

Another Reel to Review Soon: Shimano Biomaster SW 4000XG

I am really packed with stuff to review on my blog. First my trip to Tokyo, then my new Daiwa Procyon 2500 reel and my latest toy the Biomaster SW 4000XG. I am trying hard to spare some time for these posts because I want to come up with something of quality.
I got my Daiwa Procyon as a medium power reel to fill with 1.2 PE and enjoy some seabass fishing here in Turkey with the Yamaga Blanks Early.
 The Biomaster SW 4000XG will be my medium-heavy reel for some fishing in the Aegean Sea. It will match my custom 8.6ft  15-58gr. St. Croix blank rod nicely.  I also got some YGK Jigman4  2.0PE to fill the spool.
Stay tuned...





1 comment:

vehbi said...

allready using one of biomaster 4000 combining with shimano lesath 2,70 mt medium heavy ..
br :)