March 10, 2012

200 Posts

Today I have realized they have posted 200 articles on my blog since its creation.


I have written articles, do it yourself, posted photos, videos and news. Some posts were great, some were curious. I am happy to see my mail box filled with messages from anglers all over the world. This blog thing is not easy to do or maintain but I am trying to give my best.
It is good to know that all these posts will be remain on the web for a long time and that they will come up to someone screen after a search on google or clicking a link on a angling forum.
My intent is to continue with this blog as long as I have a passion for lure fishing, which I think will last forever :)

Thanks everybody and tight lines!

2 comments:

Capt Rusty Hook said...

ne vogliamo altri 200
poi 200 e poi anche altri 200
continua cosi ;)

RC fishing said...

grazie Rusty :)