December 11, 2011

Meiho Versus 310

I have already wrote about Meiho in this post. I think they are the best company making tackle boxes in the world. The outstanding quality and the large array of products proves it.
Recently I had the chance to order a small hinged tackle box for my ultralight tackle.
It is a Versus 310 model (size: 114x63x34mm) and is ideal for small items such as hook, swivels, snaps, split rings, or some ultralight soft bait setup.
The 310 model comes with 7 medium sized and 2 small compartments. I used the big ones for my softbaits. The 50mm sized worms and mini shads fit with no problems. I can even add a couple of mini jigs (like this one) with no problem. The hinges are strong and overall the box seems very sturdy.
When I go ultralight fishing, this small 310 is enough to carry all my tackle in one place. It even comes with a lanyard but I don't use it.
You can find it online here 
Official product page is here

RC Fishing Rate:


Compact sized. Note the Versus logo.

9 compartments

Can easily fit my soft lures. These are 2 inches (50mm)

Jig heads go here. The smallest compartment is where I put my snaps and swivels.

No comments: